Singer Sean Kingston Released From Hospital After Crash
MIAMI — Singer Sean Kingston is out of the hospital, almost a month after crashing his watercraft into a Miami Beach bridge.
Kingston’s publicist Joseph Carozza said Wednesday the singer is recovering at home after being released from a Miami hospital.
On his Twitter page Sunday, Kingston posted a message to his fans. He wrote: “Feeling alot better! GOD IS GREAT! Thanks for all the prayers and support! Love you ALL!”
Kingston also posted a picture of himself, in the hospital, flashing a peace sign.
The singer famous for his 2007 hit “Beautiful Girls” had been hospitalized in Miami since the May 29 crash.
RELATED:
Sean Kingston Says He’s Feeling Better After Crash
SEE ALSO
- 12 Notable Black Female Preachers You Should Know
- The African American Policy Forum’s 5th Annual CRT Summer School Series Was A Call To Action For Social Justice
- 16 Best Black Cartoons Of All Time That Changed Animation Forever
- Hulu’s New ‘Black Twitter’ Docuseries Spotlights Tweets For The Culture That Truly Defined An Era
- The Blackest Binge-Worthy Shows To Watch Over The Holidays