Roland Martin Says My Brother's Keeper Should Focus On Bruhs
Roland Martin Says My Brother’s Keeper Should Stay Focused On Bruhs
One thousand women singed a letter asking for the inclusion of girls in President Barack Obama‘s My Brother’s Keeper initiative. Roland Martin shared his viewpoint on what the focus of the initiative should be during Wednesday’s edition of “NewsOne Now.”
Martin believes My Brother’s Keeper should not include girls because President Obama’s had already established the White House Council on Women and Girls to address the needs of young ladies. Do you agree ? Listen to his comments below.
Be sure to listen to “NewsOne Now” with Roland Martin, weekdays at 7 a.m. EST and watch at 9 a.m. EST on TV One.
SEE ALSO
- The Blackest Binge-Worthy Shows To Watch Over The Holidays
- The Ghost Of Willie Earle And The Haunting Of Pickens County Museum
- The African American Policy Forum’s 5th Annual CRT Summer School Series Was A Call To Action For Social Justice
- 16 Best Black Cartoons Of All Time That Changed Animation Forever
- 12 Notable Black Female Preachers You Should Know